A Mom’s Choice Gold Award Winner!
What does your brain really do?
Did you know you can stretch and grown your own brain? Or that making mistakes is one of the best ways your brain learns? Just like how lifting weights helps your muscles get stronger, trying new things without giving up strengthens your brain.
This fun and engaging introduction to the anatomy and functions of the brain will empower each young reader to S-T-R-E-T-C-H and grow their Fantastic, Elastic Brain!
Other Awards for Your Fantastic, Elastic Brain:
• The Moonbeam Gold Award for Non-Fiction Picture Book
• The Pewter Gold Ink Award for Distinguished Printing
• The Parent’s Choice Silver Award for Interior Design, Children’s/Young Adult
• The Nautilus Silver Award for Children’s Non-Fiction
• The IBPA Benjamin Franklin Silver Winner for Interior Design, Children’s/Young Adult
• Next Generation Indie Award Finalist for Children’s/Juvenile Nonfiction
Your Fantastic Elastic Brain
Its Book Review for you: